Acceptance of terms and conditions
Changes to the terms and conditions
- Blush Central operates a website which provides a service enabling advertisers such as television production companies, advertising agencies, theatres, event promotion companies and other advertisers operating in the entertainment industry to place classified advertisements. Advertisements may be linked to a microsite created and hosted by Blush Central to also accept applications. Such microsites will be offered at Blush Central’s discretion.
- Advertisers may choose to place advertisements and applicants such as models, actors, dancers, photographers, musicians seeking work within the entertainment industry may choose to apply to such advertisements, at which point Blush Central will forward the applicant's details to the advertiser or display further application instructions.
- Subscribers to membership of the website can choose to make their personal information and photos public, contact and receive contact from other members of Blush Central.
- By making your profile public, you acknowledge that any internet user visiting Blush Central may view your profile, including photos and showreels. Making your profile public will also make your profile accessible from search engines such as Google.
- Blush Central is not responsible for the content, and makes no warranty as to the accuracy of the advertisements. Members should always use their own judgment in deciding whether or not to apply for any of the roles advertised on this site. We provide our service only for the purposes of providing listings for casting and auditions with third party advertisers. We shall not be liable under any circumstances for the actions of any advertiser of any role featured on this site.
- Blush Central is not responsible for the content, and makes no warranty as to the accuracy of Members’ personal information. Advertisers should always use their own judgment in deciding whether to contact, cast or audition members. We shall not be liable under any circumstances for the actions of any Member.
- Submitting a casting call for placement on Blush Central is taken as consent to the use of your name, website, email, logo and casting call in marketing and promotional activities conducted by Blush Central.
- Blush Central services as described above are limited to providing advertisers with information about applicants seeking work in the entertainment industry and to providing information about advertisers to such applicants. This service is the only work finding service provided by Blush Central and Blush Central is not connected to the advertisers or applicants save in respect of these terms and conditions.
Subscriptions; Charges on Your Billing Account
- Blush Central does not make a charge to an advertiser in the event that it employs an applicant and does not charge a fee or take commission from an applicant who has secured work from the provision of the Service.
- General. The fees payable in respect of the Service shall be those fees as set out on the website from time to time. We reserve the right to vary the Blush Central bills you through an online account (your "Billing Account") for use of the Service. Blush Central does this through PayPal. You agree to pay Blush Central (through its Billing Agents) all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorise Blush Central to charge your chosen payment provider (your "Payment Method") for the Service. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. Blush Central and its Billing Agents reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
- Recurring Billing. Most subscription plans to the Service consist of an initial period, for which there is a one time charge, followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. By entering into this agreement you also accept that your Payment Method information shall be stored by Blush Central so that you can continue to receive the Service. Blush Central (through its Billing Agents) may submit periodic charges (e.g. monthly) without further authorisation from you, until you provide prior notice (confirmed in writing upon request by Blush Central) that you have terminated this authorisation or wish to change your Payment Method. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before Blush Central reasonably could act. To terminate your authorisation or change your Payment Method email email@example.com
- Current Information Required. You must provide current, complete and accurate information for your Billing Account. You must promptly update all information to keep your Billing Account current, complete and accurate (such as a change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiration date), and you must promptly notify Blush Central if your Payment Method is cancelled (e.g. for loss or theft) or if you become aware of a potential breach of security, such as the unauthorised disclosure or use of your user name or password. Changes to such information can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you fail to provide Blush Central with any of the foregoing information, you agree that Blush Central (through its Billing Agents) may continue charging you for any use of the service under your Billing Account unless you have terminated your subscription for the service (confirmed by you in writing upon request by Blush Central).
- Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method (the "Payment Method Provider"). You authorise your Payment Method Provider to pay all charges owed by you to Blush Central through its Billing Agents. If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card or it is lost or stolen, you must notify the Payment Method Provider in accordance with its reporting rules. Where Blush Central (or its Billing Agents) are obliged as a merchant to refund monies, we agree to refund any such monies, to enable us to meet our merchant obligations. If Blush Central (or its Billing Agents) does not receive payment from your Payment Method Provider, or has to refund payment pursuant to its merchant obligations, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand to the Billing Agents.
- Change in Amount Authorised. You agree that Blush Central or its Billing Agents may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
- Auto-renewal. Your Blush Central subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same (or, at our discretion, shorter) duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate. To change or resign your subscription at any time, email email@example.com. If you resign, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. However, you won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
- Reaffirmation of Authorisation. Your non-termination or continued use of the Service reaffirms that Blush Central (through its Billing Agents) is authorised to charge your Payment Method. Blush Central (through its Billing Agents) may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive Blush Central's right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially subscribed to the Service.
- Billing Agent. The administration of payments and collection of those payments is conducted by Billing Agents on behalf of Blush Central. You accept that the Billing Agents collect the charges payable by you. The services provided by the Billing Agents (to Blush Central) are administrative and does not affect the contractual relationship between you and Blush Central.
Blush Central does not offer refunds for premium memberships if a member cancels their account.
The Blush Central website and any associated microsites created and hosted by Blush Central, and all content on the website (including advertisements, data, text, graphics, photographs, logos, videos and the look and feel) and all intellectual property rights in those (including copyright) are owned by Blush Central (or our contributors and other licensors). You must not, and must not permit any other person to, copy, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, transmit, distribute, upload to any site, create a link to, exploit or deal with in any way, any part of the Blush Central website or its content.
You are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce the name, trade marks and logos of Blush Central for any reason without our express written permission.
You must access the Blush Central website via standard web browsers only and not by any other method (such as scraping, deep-linking, harvesting, data mining, use of a robot or spider, automation, or any similar data gathering, extraction or monitoring method) except with our express written permission.
Although we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to our website, associated microsites created and hosted by Blush Central, or on-line service, we do not guarantee that the service or materials that may be available from our website do not contain such destructive features. We shall not be liable for any damages or liability attributable to such features. If you use any materials available through this website, you do so solely at your own risk.
Access to our site and associated microsites created and hosted by Blush Central may be interrupted, restricted or delayed from time to time. We will not be liable for damages or costs in these circumstances.
You are responsible for ensuring that no material you post, or which is posted through a machine on which you access Blush Central, nor any activity or communication you make in connection with any Bush Central service, will be capable of
- Infringing the intellectual property, right to privacy, or other rights of any person or entity,
- Breaching any applicable law, whether criminal, tortious or otherwise,
- Being objectionable, within the meaning of the Films, Videos and Publications Classifications Act 1993,
- Appearing to be offensive, threatening, harassing, obscene, pornographic, fetish, false, unreliable or misleading, or,
- Being considered spam or unwanted advertising of products or services.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that when you make your profile public or include your photo in the Talent Directory that Blush Central will publish your personal information and photos, and allow other members to contact you. You also agree that you will not use the contact system to send junk mail, spam, offensive messages, or for any purposes other than those directly related to auditions or casting calls. Blush Central will be the sole judge of any breach of the conditions of use. Any breach of these conditions can result in your membership being terminated and a permanent ban from the site. No refund will be given if you have breached the conditions of use.
Sharing your content and information
Any information submitted by you through the site may be read and used by Blush Central and utilised for marketing purposes indefinitely. Your Material may appear in google and other search engines. Blush Central can reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display your information (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also warrant that any "moral rights" in your information have been waived.
You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any and all liability and responsibility of Blush Central to you or any other person under or in connection with these terms and conditions, or in connection with the services, this web site, another member's acts or omissions, or your use of or inability to use, the services or this web site is excluded regardless of whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty or otherwise. Blush Central liability and responsibility is excluded in respect of any and all loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of business or anticipated savings, general and special damages, and consequential and incidental loss.
You agree to release, indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses) losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of or in connection with your use of our services.
Without limiting any other rights and remedies available to Blush Central, we may limit your activities on the website, remove your advertisements, remove your profile and files, issue a warning to you, suspend or terminate your membership, or refuse to provide our services to you if you breach these terms and conditions or any of our other policies, or where Blush Central considers it otherwise appropriate.
You may not use our services if:
- You have ever been convicted of a violent or sexually related criminal offence.
- You have previously been banned from using our services or are associated with someone who is banned from using our services.
- You are directly or indirectly involved in the operation of a company that competes with our services.
Blush Central reserves the right to refuse or cancel any membership without explanation.
Responsibility for minors
This site is intended for persons aged 18 or over and Blush Central may refuse to register any person under the age of 18. You acknowledge that some parts of the Blush Central site may contain material that is inappropriate for minors. At Blush Central’s option, we may agree to you (as legal guardian for a minor) registering a profile on behalf of the minor.
If you register on behalf of a minor, you must still comply, and must ensure the minor complies, with these terms. Any breach of these terms by the minor is deemed to be a breach by you. You must ensure that any access by the minor to Blush Central or to communications made via Blush Central is fully supervised by you. You or a minor registered by you are not permitted to upload images of an adult or inappropriate nature. From time to time, Blush Central may advise you of other policies or conditions that apply to the profiles of minors. You must comply with those policies or conditions.
Paid and unpaid work
- Whether you’re posting is for paid or unpaid work, you warrant that your posting and the job or audition advertised are not in breach of any relevant law including, but not limited to, the laws relating to the national minimum wage, employment rights and equality/diversity. You agree that it is your responsibility to meet all legal obligations towards those whom your posting is aimed at.
- Blush Central reserves the right in its absolute discretion not to allow your advertisement to be posted on Blush Central or to remove your advertisement from our site if, in its reasonable opinion, the advertisement is in breach of national minimum wage legislation or any other legislation, including relating to employment rights and equality/diversity.
Where Blush Central is specifically named as an official partner or owner of a competition or promotion such as giveaway, these terms may be varied or supplemented by terms specific to the particular competition or promotion. Any specific terms will be brought to applicant’s attention when appropriate and prior to submitting an entry.
- TERMINATION OF COMPETITION Blush Central may vary the terms of, or terminate, a Competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person. Blush Central will not award the prize if the Competition is terminated.
- PRIZES The named advertiser with whom Blush Central has partnered to run a competition is solely responsible for provision and delivery of any prizes stated. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, Blush Central makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to applicants in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise.
- We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our Competitions or prize-winners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behavior.
- All prizes must be claimed within twenty-one (21) days of our notification of winning unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after these periods to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.